This was a day school for young ladies run by Misses Wall, the daughters of George Wall.
The school was at
In 1841, the school was at the family home, Yew Cottage, Lightcliffe. The ladies of the family who were (possibly) involved in the School included
Pupils listed included
In 1845, it was listed as a ladies' boarding school.
In 1851, the census shows only Hipperholme-cum-Brighouse, where
Elizabeth Sutcliffe [b 1836] from Halifax Emma J Shaw [b 1837] from Halifax Eliza Greenwood [b 1841] from Bradford
Page Ref: QQ_121
|site search by freefind|