West Vale Vicarage



Some images of West Vale Vicarage

 

The Choir of St John the Evangelist, West Vale standing at the front door of West Vale Vicarage

[Taken about 1910]

This image [LFR51.JPG] was kindly submitted by Les Forester

Calder Close was built on the site of West Vale Vicarage

[Taken in October 2011]

St John the Evangelist, West Vale with the tower of North Dean Mill behind.

The houses on the right – Calder Close – were built on the site of the Vicarage

[Taken in October 2011]



© Malcolm Bull 2021
Revised 13:13 / 18th May 2021 / 3830

Page Ref: PH3383

search tips advanced search
site search by freefind